In 2018 SA TESOL will host the ACTA Conference. Go to the conference website for details.
SA TESOL supports and represents ESL educators in all educational sectors primary, secondary, tertiary, adult and community to achieve quality education for learners of English as an additional language or dialect (EALD). Download the constitution approved at the SA TESOL AGM in September 2013.
- has members from primary, secondary, tertiary and community sectors
- provides representation for EALD/ESL educators at state and national forums
- provides a range of learning and development activities
- publishes and distributes state and national journals
SA TESOL provides a variety of learning and development activities. These focus on
- language teaching and learning
- cultural exchange
- EALD/ESL teacher standards
SA TESOL is an active member of the Australian Council for TESOL Associations (ACTA) which provides a voice for TESOL educators and their students at the national level.